I know it has been pretty quiet from me on the posting front lately...here's why. This month, I have been mostly:
- working on a wholesale orders for new and existing stockists
- preparing for craft shows (see below for details of my next one)
- working on a *brand new* online shop: http://wildcatdesigns.bigcartel.com/
- developing exciting new product ideas (watch this space!)
- improving my packaging designs
- researching courses in order to hone my creative skills
- updating www.wildcat-designs.co.uk
- trying to get my records sorted for my tax return *groan*
- pondering new yarn colours...
So there you have it. More often than not this translates as knitting & sewing like mad, and then trying to find time for everything else!
Come and see WildCat Designs & WildKittens goodies in the flesh at the Spread the Word Fair.
Location: Paul Randall Building, 21 Albert Street, Edinburgh (just off Leith Walk)
Hope to see you there! :)