A: It's analogue, baby!!! Cameras, Photography...the old school way.
"Dreamer" - an apt name, I'm sure you'll agree, for such a dreamy-looking camera. It's a special edition Diana F+ camera in pretty pastels, nicely tied in with the current sartorial trend for bleached out, watered-down, soft summery colours.
This is a cool little camera, and it takes medium-format (120) film, which is a bit bigger than ordinary 35mm film. You get funky square shaped prints from it - a little bit retro :)
Nothing beats the thrill of waiting to get your prints back...and I do like digital photography, believe me, but I enjoy the more hands-on approach so much. This is my Diana F+ Hong Meow (phoenetic translation of the Cantonese for 'Panda'):
The "Golden Rules" of Lomography:
1. Take your camera everywhere you go
2. Use it any time – day and night
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it
4. Try the shot from the hip
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible
6. Don’t think
7. Be fast
8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film
9. Afterwards either
10. Don’t worry about any rules
Find out more about Lomography here and here.
P.S. If you're looking for the Dreamer camera, it's on the Urban Outfitters .com or .co.uk sites :)