You will need:
- Pens (ideally ones which won't bleed)
- A sheet or two of blank sticky address labels
- Festive rubber stamps of your choice (or carve your own from an eraser/potato!)
- Scrap paper for blotting (ideally not newspaper)
- Ink pads or paint (ideally in festive colours)
...and last but not least:
- Some wrapped-up Christmas gifts!
It's really very simple, take a sheet of sticky address labels, choose the stamp you want to use, ink it up in your choice of colour (or you could use paint instead) and press onto one of the labels.
I found the easiest way to do it was stamp your chosen design (whilst still on the sheet), then blot off any excess ink with the scrap paper. Allow it to dry, then write your tag and stick to the relevant gift!
Repeat for however many gifts you have - et voilà. They are ready to go under the Christmas tree. :)
Merry Christmas & a very happy new year to all my readers!