Monday 3 October 2011

Gorgeous Knits

Crafting 365 Day 260: cabled

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, dear readers. I have to say that I take particular delight around this time of year when the weather starts to turn as it means one of my favourite seasons is almost underway! I adore the beautiful autumnal colours, crisp leaves underfoot and curling up with new knitting projects (of course!). Above you can see a cable design I have recently brought out of hibernation :)
Here are some other lovely things which I think are perfect for staying cosy during autumn.

snowflake mittens

Found on the Fall Fingerless Mitts blog.



This gorgeous leafy hat pattern looks fab knitted up using variegated yarns - it's available from Ruth Sørensen's website and also ravelry.



I love this adorable (and cosy!) *hexapuff* Beekeeper's quilt 

- it looks like such a fun pattern to work on.


[Edit - coincidentally, this is National Knitting Week this week here in the UK! Happy knitting!]

No comments: