Tuesday 20 January 2009

Wanna make something like this?

This is a really pretty wirework necklace, made using silver plated wire, chain, faceted Czech glass and other beads. It just so happens that I'm teaching a workshop in Edinburgh on how to make one like it! If you're interested, it's being held next month at the Bead Shop in Stockbridge, details here. Even beginners can make this - not as tricky as it looks :)

Also, in other news, I'll be announcing a special little *Prize Draw* later this week - so watch this space!

I would also like to say that I admit I am becoming ever-so-slightly addicted to last.fm! I discovered it through a friend just before Christmas, and have been playing with it ever since. The fun thing about it is that you essentially create your own radio station, adding just the bands/songs that you personally like. I like the fact that it can suggest music it thinks you might like, based on the bands you've already added.

No comments: