Wednesday 21 January 2009

For the love of Print

When reading through the Poppytalk blog recently, I stumbled across this post in which I couldn't help but be captivated by Katie Muth's gorgeous lino cut printed cards, which really caught my eye.

Needless to say, I loved them instantly and wanted to find out more. So I checked out Katie's website and I was not disappointed. As I'd been looking for a special Valentine's day card, I found just that - but couldn't buy just one card, so treated myself to one of her occasion card packs as well, covering various different greeting needs. I have to say I was impressed because not only are they lovely, they also arrived v quickly all the way from Toronto!



The cake one looks a bit like the lovely chocolate cake my folks and I have been demolishing this evening, in celebration of my mother's birthday! :)

Oh! I also finished my mittens, which makes me a very very happy bunny, not to mention one with much warmer, nay, toasty fingers. Soft, cosy and stripy. Just the way I like 'em.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Those are lovely! I like the long snug cuffs and the stripes.