Tuesday 7 September 2010

Crafty Roundup!

Sooo... there's been rather a lot of crafty happenings lately, and some of them really do sound like fun. Here are my pick of things in and around Edinburgh at the moment!

The Spider & the Fly is hosting a new exhibition called "Foiled" which opens next week, and features "biscuity drawings" - I do like the sound of that. All things biscuit are good in my book! More details here.

DK knit poster

DK: Knit is an exhibition at the Danish Cultural Institute, exploring all forms of knitwear from the traditional right through to the (experi)mental. It's a travelling exhibition though so won't be here much longer (until Wednesday 15th September) - I'd best get my skates on then!!



The next Magpie Market is almost here! Crafty, vintage and handmade goodness in the heart of the Grassmarket.



I'm very much looking forward to checking out the goodies at The Lot on Sunday already ♥

No comments: