Thursday 13 January 2011

Hello Again!

I do hope you all had a wonderful festive season and wish you a very happy and healthy new year! :)

I was lucky enough to receive a copy of issue 3 of Spoonful zine from my sister for Christmas - I was delighted when the envelope with an Australian stamp dropped through the letter box because I knew what it was straight away! Earlier on in the year I'd previously ordered myself a copy of issue 2 from their etsy shop...and loved it.

spoonful zine issue 3

The 'zine is described as a "happiness companion" and this seems fairly apt, from my experience of it so far. I also like the idea that the name Spoonful derives from the fact that the magazine can be digested in the space of a train journey - a welcome little breather from our maddeningly busy lives.

spoonful issue 2
(image via Spoonful)


Oooh! I've just made the happy discovery that Frugal Cool in Musselburgh stocks Spoonful - how exciting! I've been meaning to take a little trip out there for a while in any case, all the more reason to do so now.

I also received these teeny tiny animal post it notes/page markers. So utterly adorable.

wee animal post its
(image via Spoonful)

No comments: