Saturday 6 November 2010

Winter at WildCat Designs

Autumn seems to be briskly turning into winter around here... so it must be time for cosy knitted things - my speciality! ;)

This year marks a big milestone for my little business - WildCat Designs is 5 this November! With that in mind, there will be more lovely felted scarves, brooches and hand knitted lace wraps and this year I've added to my range with cute stripy fingerless mittens and there are even hats on the way. I'll also be writing more knitting patterns for the little sister label WildKittens.

WildCat Designs collection
Image above & below: courtesy of Clare Dakin Photography.
(Click to view larger)


I'm also pretty excited because another goal is within sight - namely 200 sales in my WildCat Designs etsy shop! Currently at 186 sales, not far to go at all...so I'd like to announce that whoever my lucky 200th customer is, they will receive a fantastic goodie bag, packed with lots of lovely freebies.

purple stripy fingerless mittens

In other WildCat Designs-flavoured news, I have a new stockist! May I introduce to you: The Spider & The Fly! It's a fabulous boutique full of wonderful things made by independent artists & designers, handmade and vintage loveliness - find them on Edinburgh's Bread Street, at number 65.

I'll also be setting up shop at the next two Magpie Markets, the first of which is on Sunday 14th of November at the Lot, 4-6 The Grassmarket, Edinburgh. The following one is on Sunday 12th December at the same location. Do come along between 12 noon & 5pm, it's sure to be fun. There are even goodie bags for the early birds!

For more information about events I'm doing/taking part in, check out the new Events tab on my blog :)

No comments: