Saturday 2 May 2015

Happy Stationery Week!

This week is National Stationery Week! (Stationery geeks rejoice!)


I hardly need an excuse to get excited about stationery - it's something I've loved ever since I was a little girl. I think it was the colours and the infinite possibilities that appealed to me and fired up my imagination. Still does.


...After all, sometimes there is nothing better than the promise of a brand new pen or a fresh notebook, ripe with creative potential. A simple pleasure in life which is generally pretty affordable too!


I love to record things and plan my adventures in a diary and this year I was inspired by The Daily Roe on Instagram to adorn and embellish it, after seeing her diary/sketchbook hybrid approach to keeping a journal.


Cue washi tape and deco stickers for my Moleskine 2015 diary! Not forgetting a batch of my favourite pens for scribbling ideas, sketching and making notes with, the Pilot V-ball 05, which has a fine tip and lovely liquid ink with a nice fluidity.


Find out more about National Stationery Week on 
the official website: www.nationalstationeryweek.com


No comments: