Tuesday 7 July 2015

Colour Lovers

Do you love colour? Then you just might like this blog post!

Keukenhof view

I promised a while ago (back in May!) that I would blog about the rest of my visit to the floral heaven that is Keukenhof, because I just couldn't quite cram all that gorgeous colour into one post... well here you go - enjoy!



Possibly the cutest dog ever - it was almost as if it was posing for the picture!


We saw a stunning variety of different types of tulip (as well as other flowers) and a staggering spectrum of colours. It truly was a feast for the eyes!




Of course, you can't expect to visit Holland without seeing a few clogs...


...and we also saw the beautiful flower fields too!


I was really blown away by the sheer intensity 
of the red tulips as they were incredibly striking.


From the edges of the Keukenhof boundary you could even see groups of tourists on little boat trips along the canals running around the borders of the flower fields.



No comments: