Sunday 9 November 2008

Remember, remember...

...the fifth of November! I do so love bonfire night. We had fun setting off fireworks and twirling sparklers in the back garden, whilst munching my home-made crispy cakes and drinking yummy cider. I just wish I'd remembered to take some pictures! (Mind you, fireworks aren't exactly the easiest things to capture on film.)

I was excited this week to discover an email informing me that one of my creations has been featured on a Poppytalk curated DaWanda pinboard which pops up on the DaWanda front page now and then on rotation! Poppytalk is "a Canadian design blog collecting inspiration and promoting emerging design talent." See the blog here (where there also happens to be a little pic of my grey and maroon skinny striped scarf! - see the entry dated the 7th of November)



P.S. If you like the scarf, it's listed on my DaWanda, etsy and folksy shops!

No comments: