Friday 28 November 2008

Well hello there!

Yup, I am still blogging... (and reading other people's blogs too!)

I'm currently in the process of recovering - read restocking - from the craft market I did in Glasgow last Sunday. It was my first Glasgow outing for WildCat Designs, a nice little adventure punctuated with sales! As well that, I'm knitting like there's no tomorrow in preparation for my next outing with the Glasgow Craft Mafia on Thursday 4th December.

December! I can't believe it's nearly time to put up an advent calendar, dust off last year's (hopefully still intact) decorations and look out a good recipe for gingerbread. This year really has flown by.



During my online 'travels' I recently came across a fab little etsy shop, roadkill - not as bad as it sounds! Roadkill makes some really gorgeous coats and little capes from beautiful woollen tweeds. Unfortunately, they only ship these to Canada and America. (Probably because of the weight I presume) Must give my relatives a wee shout! ;) There's also a wonderful website: www.roadkillroadkill.com where you'll also find some rather lovely tote bags (see right for cuuute deer bag) and jewellery too.

No comments: